As you begin the New Year, you are likely refining your marketing strategy and want to refine your processes along the way. Whether you’ve already done this or not, discovering new tools or understanding what the tools that you currently use can do for you can be helpful.
Stencil offers a vast range of features to make your content creation process more effective. Let’s review five of these features and discover how they can help increase marketing productivity for you or your business.
Designed for Speed
Creating images on the go no longer has to be the cause of headaches. With Stencil, in a matter of seconds or minutes, you can turn one graphic into multiple size-optimized graphics for your various platforms.
With our instant-resizing tool, you’ll be on your way in just a few clicks. No need to ever leave your editing flow to change the size of an image or research the best sizes for different platforms, we do it for you.
Our color-picker feature makes it easy to store your brand colors so that they are easily accessed at any time. Create beautiful designs by dragging the color-picker around your graphic to choose your desired colors. When it comes to your branding, guessing your brand colors or getting a color that’s “close enough” doesn’t cut it. By using this feature, you’ll always have your brand colors available and have the opportunity to access them quickly when needed.
Choose from Millions of Stunning Royalty-Free Photos
How much time do you or your team spend searching for unique royalty-free stock photos? You search for various stock photo sites, download the images, save them on your computer, to later use them to create content. It’s time to skip some steps and save some time!
When creating your designs in Stencil, you’ll get to choose from millions of royalty-free photos without ever leaving our app. You can create collections with your favorite photos, and you never need to worry about taking up space on your computer or cloud by saving countless images.
Our collections feature is popular for a reason. Not only does it make it easy for you to save your favorite images into collections, but this feature is quite versatile.
Create some branded templates and save them into various collections to make it easier for you and your team. You can also save all of your designs in various collections to easily modify them in the future.
Some popular collections that Stencil users love to create are:
- Save their favorite quotes into various collections such as “love quotes,” “entrepreneurship,” “business,” and more.
- Create template collections by social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube channel art, etc.
- Save your favorite stock photos into various collections labeled by category such as “real estate,” “business,” “food,” “summer,” etc.
- Organize the images that you have uploaded yourself.
- Organize stock images into season-relevant images.
- Create “client collections” for all of your marketing client designs.
When it comes to collections, the sky is the limit.
Find the Perfect Quotes Directly In Stencil
We all know that leveraging quotes can be effective in a marketing strategy when used right. The key is to use quotes that are relevant to your industry and that your audience can relate to.
When using any search engines to search for quotes, you’ll find endless options that will result in you spending much more time than expected searching for the perfect quotes.
Skip that step and search from over 100,000 quotes right inside Stencil. Then use our collections tip to create various categories for your favorite relevant quotes. Not only will you find the quotes you need quickly, but you’ll also make it efficient for finding future quotes.
No time to create quote collections? We have you covered with some of our pre-curated quote collections ready for you to use.
Here are some additional tips that will help you increase your marketing productivity
- To the best of your ability, dedicate a specific time-frame each week to both brainstorm ideas and create new content.
- If you create too much content in advance, be sure to allow room for flexibility.
- Spend some time learning about each of our features to maximize your experience with Stencil. You can find detailed information on our website.
- Visit our blog regularly to learn some top marketing tips.
- Do a monthly review of your efforts to identify which graphics bring in the most engagement to create more similar content, knowing that your audience loves will help you keep it engaging.
- Create some template categories for your best performing content to inspire future ideas.
Are you trying something new with your marketing in 2020? Let us know in the comment section.