We have a direct partnership with this provider that allows you to use assets for personal or commercial use, with no attribution required. By using these graphics from your Stencil account, we are able to offer you special access.
- Use in any digital graphics you create for personal or commercial use, no attribution required. (eg. Social media graphics, ads, blog/website images, presentations)
- Print and sell as part of a final product, as long as the graphic is modified in some way.
- Use graphics on a book cover or within the book.
- Use graphics in a design template that is for sale online.
- Use as part of a logo for your company or use one of the icons in your logo.
- Resell photos or icons as your own.
- Sell unaltered copies of a graphic. (eg. Sell an exact copy of a stock photo as a poster, print or on a physical product)
- Use images with identifiable brands to create a misleading association with a product or service.
- Attempt to recreate an icon or stock photo site, using graphics found in Stencil.